Temporary Works Engineering
InfraStructural Engineers (ISE) provide the following temporary works engineering services;
Our formwork engineers have specialist knowledge of various proprietary formwork systems including Acrow, RMD, Peri, Doka, ULMA, At-Pac, Brooker & Pafili. ISE have the ability to provide tailored formwork design solutions utilizing mixed systems to suit the contractors equipment.
- Civil structures
- Residential & commercial building suspended slabs
- Columns, blade walls & core’s
- Custom steel formwork – FEA modelling
- Multi-storey backpropping
- Bondek backpropping
Visit our page detailing the RPEQ design & inspections requirements in the Queensland Formwork Code of Practice 2016.
Our engineers are heavily experienced in bridge construction with expert knowledge in girder stability analysis.
- Lifting analysis
- Propping analysis
- Bridge girder stability
- Scaffold design
- Lifting beams
- Prefabricated reinforcement cage lifting
- Construction sequencing, programmes & methodology